CompTIA Security+ SY0-601
The CompTIA Security+ certification course is designed to teach students security basics and prepare them for testing to become CompTIA Security+ certified. The CompTIA Security+ covers many vendor neutral topics including different types of threats and attacks, networking technologies and tools, secure design and architecture, identity and access management, risk assessment and management, and finishes up with Cryptography and Public Key Infrastructure.
The components of the training program include:
• Course Certificate: TBD
• Duration: 2 days/weeks for 5 weeks (total 40 hours)
Check back often for updates or send us an email at training@TASCManagement.com so we can notify you of upcoming courses.
- Security Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Helpdesk Manager / Analyst
- Network / Cloud Engineer
- Security Engineer / Analyst
- DevOps / Software Developer
- IT Auditors
- IT Project Manager
The CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 certification course helps students develop their competencies in topics such as threats, vulnerabilities, and attacks, system security, network infrastructure, access control, cryptography, risk management, and organizational security so that they will successfully pass the Security Plus certification exam.
This CompTIA Security+ course will cover security concerns from both a professional setting and on a personal level. This gives students who do not plan to apply their certificate in the immediate future the benefit of keeping up to date on the latest security practices and techniques that they can follow to keep themselves secure in a digital world. Each of the modules of this course is designed to align with the official objectives of this certification and expand past the scope of the certification to allow for real-life application. They give the student some real-life examples of various attacks or security practices that they can both apply in real life or use to further their understanding of a course objective.
• CompTIA Security+ SY0-601
- CompTIA Security+ : 1 – Threats, Attacks and Vulnerabilities
- CompTIA Security+ : 2 – Technologies and Tools
- CompTIA Security+ : 3 – Architecture and Design
- CompTIA Security+ : 4 – Identity and Access Management
- CompTIA Security+ : 5 – Risk Management
- CompTIA Security+ : 6 – Cryptography and PKI