Beginner SharePoint 2013 Certification Boot Camp
This engaging hands-on course is designed to familiarize students with the versatile features and functions of Microsoft SharePoint 2013. The instructor will cover the required knowledge and skills that an IT professional needs to work with SharePoint 2013.
The exam (77-419) has been recently updated. Our instructors are committed to your success and will provide tips to help students pass the exam on the first try.
• Course Code: NET110
• Career Level: Beginner
• Course Duration: 3 days (24 hours)
• Exam: 77-419
• Certification: MOS
• Course Delivery: Instructor led, classroom delivery
Check back often for updates or send us an email at training@TASCManagement.com so we can notify you of upcoming courses.
This course targets beginning audiences new to SharePoint and its concepts.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office is required.
At the completion of course students will be able to:
• Understand what SharePoint is (and is not)
• Work with and create Team Sites
• Work with and create Document Libraries
• Work with and create Meeting Workspaces
• Work with and create Calendars
• Understand how to connect Microsoft Office to SharePoint and vice versa
• Create Sites and Site Collections
• Understand and apply SharePoint security
• Certification: MOS
• Number of questions: 50 maximum
• Length of test: 60 minutes
• Passing score: 700 (Scale 100-1000)
• Exam codes: 77-419
• What is SharePoint?
• SharePoint Roles
• Accessing SharePoint
• The SharePoint product line
Core SharePoint Sites: Team Sites:
• What’s a team site?
• Navigating a team site
• Using team sites lists and libraries
• Editing a home page
• Adding a web part
• Deleting a web part
Core SharePoint Sites: Document Libraries:
• What’s a document library?
• Creating and navigating a document library
• Deleting a document library
Core SharePoint Sites: Meeting Workspaces:
• What is a meeting workspace?
• Creating a meeting workspace
• Deleting a meeting workspace
SharePoint Lists and Libraries:
• Exploring the available lists
• Creating a custom list
• Creating custom views
• Working with libraries
• Using versioning and check-in/check-out
SharePoint and Office:
• SharePoint and Word
• SharePoint and Excel
• SharePoint and PowerPoint
• SharePoint and Outlook
• Navigating back and forth between SharePoint and Office
SharePoint Sites and Site Collections:
• What is a site collection?
• Creating a site collection
• Creating a new site
• Customizing a site
• Creating a site template
• Understanding permissions
• Adding a user to a site
• Deleting a user from a site
• Creating a new security group