ITIL 4 Service Strategy (SS)
This 3-day course immerses learners in the overall concepts, processes, policies and methods associated with the Service Strategy phase of the Service Lifecycle. The course covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the Service Strategy stage. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
• Course Code: ITSM201
• Course Level: Intermediate
• Course Duration: 3 Days (24 Hours of Training)
• Course Exam/Certification: ITIL 4 Service Strategy (SS)
• Course Delivery: Instructor-led classroom; instructor-led virtual and hybrid options available
Check back often for updates or send us an email at training@TASCManagement.com so we can notify you of upcoming courses.
The Service Strategy Lifecycle course will be of interest to:
• Individuals who have their ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate who want to purse the intermediate and advanced level ITIL certifications.
• Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the Service Strategy stage of the Service Lifecycle and how activities in this Lifecycle stage may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
• IT professionals working in roles associated with strategic planning, execution and control within a service-based business model, seeking an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved in Service Strategy.
Typical roles include CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, service test managers.
• Required Prerequisite: Hold an ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
• Recommended Experience: There is no minimum requirement but basic IT literacy and two years of IT experience are highly desirable.
Upon completion of this course, students will understand:
• Service Management as a Practice and Service Strategy principles, purpose and objective
• The activities, methods and functions used in each of the Service Strategy processes
• The roles and responsibilities within Service Strategy and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
• The Technology and implementation requirements in support of Service Strategy
• Challenges, critical success factors and risks related with Service Strategy
• Certification: ITIL Intermediate
• Number of questions: 8 (Eight)
• Length of test: 90 minutes
• Passing score: 70%
• Languages: English
• Introduction to service strategy
• Service strategy principles
• Service strategy processes
• Managing people through service strategy
• Organizing for service strategy
• Technology considerations
• Challenges, critical success factors and risks
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited and/or The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited.