ITIL Service Operation (SO)
This 3-day course immerses learners in the overall concepts, processes, policies and methods associated with the Service Operation phase of the Service Lifecycle. The course covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the Service Operation stage. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
• Course Code: ITSM205
• Career Level: Intermediate
• Course Duration: 3 Days (24 hours of training)
• Exam/Certification: ITIL Service Operation (SO)
• Course Delivery:Instructor-led classroom; Instructor-led virtual and hybrid options available
Check back often for updates or send us an email at training@TASCManagement.com so we can notify you of upcoming courses.
The Service Operation Lifecycle course will be of interest to:
• Individuals who require understanding of the ITIL Service Operation phase of the ITIL core lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization.
• IT professionals working in or new to a Service Operation environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved.
• Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite.
Typical roles include CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers.
• Required Prerequisite(s): Hold an ITIL v3 Foundation certificate
• Recommended Experience: There is no minimum requirement but two to four years of professional experience in IT is highly desirable.
Upon completion of this course, students will understand:
• Service Management as a Practice and Service Operation principles, purpose and objective
• The sub-processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the Service Operation processes
• Understanding technology and implementation requirements in support of Service Operation
• The challenges, critical success factors and risks related with Service Operation
• Certification: ITIL Intermediate
• Number of questions: 8 (Eight)
• Length of test: 90 minutes
• Passing score: 70%
• Languages: English
• Introduction to service operation
• Service operation principles
• Service operation processes
• Managing people through service operation
• Organizing for service operation
• Technology considerations
• Implementing and improving service operation
• Challenges, critical success factors and risks
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited and/or The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited.